Sunday 12 July 2015

. (FUNNY PRAYER)
Dear God,
Please, give me the nature of JIM IYKE so as to never allow intimidation; a heart like RAMSEY NOAH’s to love my woman but please a wife like OMOTOLA, not like FUNKE AKINDELE who will beat me up and throw me out; a mother-in-law like NGOZI EZEONU and not PATIENCE OZOKWOR biko Chineke! A father-in-law like PETE EDOCHIE and not CHIWETALU AGU that will curse me and call me names; a tolerant heart like that of KENNETH OKONKWO, please God, do not give me a maid as curvy as MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE, Oluwa i beg You. Please, if I have TONTO DIKE among my unborn children, please may my wife abort her before I meet her. God, give me the wealth of OLU JACOBS because I have never seen him poor. I need neighbours like MR. IBU, CHARLES AWURUM, VICTOR OSUAGWU and scatter so that laughter will not depart from my life. I need smart male children like CHINEDU IKEDIEZE and OSITA IHEME but with height; give me wisdom like you gave NKEM OWOH, and Oluwa I beg you to please, crown it all with a long life like you gave that old man who narrated the story of IGODO, Amen!
Are you laughing alone? Abeg share and put a smile on someone’s face joor, hehehehehe

No comments: